First day of house viewing, never thought I'd be doing this again. Three houses, or should I say matchboxes. The first in a place I've always scorned and here I was, sad eh. Look to the left and a huge pylon, look to the right and a mound of unwanted fridges, freezers and lawn mowers, so it was a no go before I'd even viewed the inside.
House number two looked sooooooooo small from the outside but as I opened the car door I heard birds singing so that was a plus. There was a lovely copse just steps away. Whilst small I immediately had my decorating head on and there was a Pebble sized dog flap - was that a sign? I'm going to put an offer in tomorrow.
House number three was near the doctor's surgery. It did nothing for me anyway plus there was no access to the rear garden.
Monday, 16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment