Yet another visit to the solicitor and another day of feeling desolate. Everything is ready to go except (yet again) another hitch (or delaying tactic?).
I'm now beginning to dislike the "little house" because for months I've been sleeping, dreaming, waking and planning it . I thought I was going loopy with loss of memory, lack of concentration and forgetfulness, then, whilst reading the Sun or was it The News of The World (yeah I know, but they had £5 off Morrisons shopping) there was an article on dementia/altzeimers and it said that some people mistakenly thought they had it, when it fact it was a case of stress or anxiety. So p'raps there's hope for me yet.
This little blog was supposed to signify my new start, but it's looking rather depressing so it may be short lived.
Tuesday, 26 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(41)
-
▼
May
(7)
- I have the keys, I'm shattered, more to follow!
- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
- Yet another visit to the solicitor and another day...
- A visit to the solicitors this morning to sign som...
- Saturday 16th May 2009
- I had the most lovliest pressie today ...
- An update, but no update! In limbo and when eventu...
-
▼
May
(7)
Please dont get dispondent honey, your on the home stretch now, you have come this far keep inching forward, it will get so much better and you will grow stronger.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs honey. Mwah XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX