I had the most lovliest pressie today via Puree Pea Jim who'd taken this gorgeous photo, I just love it to bits. Bought a great frame in B & Q which was a little shabbied (perfect!) so I managed to get 20% discount!! "BLUE BELLE" ...............isn't that clever! Thankyou PP Jim xxx
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(41)
-
▼
May
(7)
- I have the keys, I'm shattered, more to follow!
- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
- Yet another visit to the solicitor and another day...
- A visit to the solicitors this morning to sign som...
- Saturday 16th May 2009
- I had the most lovliest pressie today ...
- An update, but no update! In limbo and when eventu...
-
▼
May
(7)

That is absolutely gorgeous - thanks for sharing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletebeeyootiful xxx
ReplyDeletebluebells and dd :)
xxxxxx
What a beautiful picture and a lovely looking girl too. This is going to look great in your new home xx
ReplyDeleteI've still got everything crossed for you and your in my prayers............gawgus photo and even more gawgus DD..I love bluebells we have loads in our front garden love em xxxx
ReplyDeleteglad you've got this blog xxx
What a clever and very beautiful picture. I'm sure it will take pride of place in your new home. xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous xx
ReplyDelete(SOB) booo-HOOOOOOOOOOOOo, all those WORDS, all those LIES.....and she picks.....she picks.... (sob), someone ELSES photie (waaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa (sniffle)). Death.....where IS thy sting????
ReplyDeleteHaha Les.....
ReplyDeleteOoh Cheapychic, that is a gorgeous photo and wow your daughter is lovely.
I cant wait to see your new home all done and dusted, with the piccy taking pride of place.:-)
Love and big huggles honey. Mwah X x X x X