I blame it all on mittymottymoo’s inspirational link. I refrained for yonks, then curiosity killed the cat as they say and I found myself addicted to patchwork stripping.
You know what I loved about doing this? First and foremost it cost zilch, nowt, nothing, apart from the electricity on my sewing machine. I loved seeing the scraps that I couldn’t bear to throw away being turned into something useful and I loved the way it all comes together even though it’s a mish-mash! Oooh and I love the fact no-one else has one the same.
One thing I would like to do though, is to make something where I’ve actually co-ordinated the fabrics instead of throwing them together.
Just gorgeous!! well done!!!!
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
love it love it love it - i dont mind being blamed when you make something so fab :-) - really like the rings on the handles
ReplyDeleteAnother stripaholic joins the merry band ... lovely bag and I'm with Mitty on the rings ... they finish it off perfectly. I've been stripping to Ravel's Bolero this afternoon and got loads done ;-)
ReplyDelete