Sunday, 21 March 2010

Boots ‘n’ bags

It all started with a pair of CK cowboy boots.  I’d been hankering after a pair for ages then decided to treat myself – why not? Exactly!  One thing led to another and I remembered I had a small piece of cowboy fabric so there I was, stripping strips again!  I needed a new bag for dog walking.  It only needed to be large enough to carry mobile and poo bags.

I have to be the best co-ordinated dog walker in the vicinity!

P1080282

P1080283

 

When I was making the bag for my mum, I had a man around, doing jobs on my “man list”.  He asked me if I’d make one for his wife and how much would it be.  If I charged as much as he did an hour it would have been hundreds I thought!!!!!!!!!!   I hate talking money so we agreed I’d make one in exchange for him helping me lay my kitchen floor.  I’d have a go myself but I can’t move the washing machine and fridge freezer.

Here’s the finished bag, it’s nice spring colours, Laura Ashley fabrics again.  I made a little luggage style tag using the grommet tool that BM so kindly sent me xx

 

P1080287

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful bags - you are very talented

    Viv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THOSE BAGS!!!!
    What a great idea to do a swap of the lovely bag for the help with your kitchen floor!! Sounds good to me!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers