I recently purchased a top in the sale which came with an unwanted tie belt. When I say unwanted what I truthfully mean is it accentuated my lack of a waist.
I had a forage in my craft tin and found some beads with large holes, then tied the ends of the belt together and here’s the matching necklace I made.
Now that's a cool idea! Yes those bricks were amazing price weren't they. I'm like you have childrens old wooden ones to make over but never quite get around to it and just couldn't resist those ones. Loving your furniture makeovers too, you do seem to get things done, must take leaf out of your book! Lolo xx
ReplyDeleteClever idea :-) Although I don't think you will be wearing anything sleeveless for a while now ;-) I know I certainly won't be, jolly freezing today!
ReplyDeleteha! fab idea!
ReplyDeletehope all is well with you
x
Great idea ..... must have a rummage in my belt drawer as I take most of them off and never use them xx
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to go to 'waistwatchers', Wendle ;-)
ReplyDelete