Saturday, 3 December 2011

Frugal Christmas Gifts

For years our family has had a strict budget for Christmas gifts (not including the children of course).  It started off at £1 and has now progressed to the grand sum of £3.00.

Hand-made, using crafty bits I already have,  means I can pop lots of little goodies into the parcel.

Here’s today’s offering.

Vintage wooden clothes hangers covered using PVA glue and Cath Kidston serviettes. 

Minimal cost as I already had the hangers, the serviettes are £3.50 a pack and I probably only used two or three (serviettes not packs!!).

I have tied them together with ribbon in packs of three.

P1120258

P1120266

4 comments:

  1. They look like they cost a lot...really lovely! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvellous idea ... I've got dozens of wooden hangers like that and would never have thought to do that! Fantastic x

    ReplyDelete


Followers