Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Two Daughters – Two Weddings

One wedding has already taken place, the second is in motion!

Here are some details of the bits and pieces I made for my eldest daughter – all on a budget of course.

Hen Night Glass Charms

A little gift for the girls attending the Hen Night.  Personalised wine charms and a heart shaped chocolate, placed inside a little organdie bag.

I bought the chocolates in Asda’s post Valentine sale.  The organdie bags were from Ebay, as were the personalised wine charms.  There’s many sellers  offering them for £1 each including free p&p.

Total cost of each gift approx £1.20

DSCF2443

Invitations:

The only outlay for the invitations were cream blank cards and small ribbon bows from Ebay.  I already had the heart and luggage tag punches.

DSCF1923

 

Table Numbers

This project was a joy! All I needed to do was collect empty red wine bottles *hic*

The “Just Married” tags around the bottle neck were £1.99 a pack.

DSCF2056

 

Top Table Bunting x 2  – Names and “Just |Married”

I love this card bunting, excellent value at £2.99 ish a pack (depends where you buy it from).

I had everything in my stash except the cream paper roses which were £1 a pack from The Range (where you can get everything except a SEAT for my elderly mum – that’s another story !!!).

DSCF2311

DSCF2381

 

Mr & Mrs for Top Table Chairs

The wicker hearts cost £1.99 each.

DSCF2315

No further costs as I already had the ribbon and Scrabble tiles

DSCF2365

 

Heart Shaped Wire Hangers

I bought three of these for around 50p each in a charity shop.  I think they’re meant to hold photographs or notelets, but at 50p who cares?

DSCF2563

A little titivation with items from my craft stash…..

DSCF2566

 

Goody Bag Favours

I bought most of the chocolate as multi-buys, Hersheys Kisses, foiled wrapped chocolate hearts, Love Hearts, etc etc.  The other items have been frugally sourced over the past few months.  Approximate total cost, including bags, luggage tags, organza bags, cream shabby chic tin heart, heart shaped post-it notes, heart shaped tea light, heart shaped key ring and chocolates/sweets came out under £3 each. 

DSCF2594

DSCF2345

The children were delighted with theirs too!

DSCF2579

DSCF2578

 

The Bride and Bridesmaids

My favourite photograph from the big day!

Copy (2) of IMG_0148

1 comment:


Followers