Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Shed Floor

The floor on the new shed was an unsightly chipboard mess so I went to the boot sale looking for a cushion floor type offcut. I couldn't find the required size but just as I was returning to my car I saw some laminate style flooring strips. The seller was asking £4 for five packs and she must have mistaken my dithering due to trying to calculate, for indifference, and promptly offered them to me for £3. I thought it was worth a chance and today dad and I donned workmen's caps and fitted the floor. We were right chuffed with the end result and I had some over.............now what can I do with them....................
















4 comments:

  1. ohhh laminate flooring in the shed get you lol...I've got a couple of packs left after doing DS2s room a few years ago so will be interested in suggestions for the leftovers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy honey, wished you had indecided-ed a bit more, she may have given you it for £2 squids a pack....

    Its all looking good.

    Loads of love and hugs honey Mwah X x X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a little loo or porchway Lajoni? You could also whack it on ebay for collection only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a posh shed floor!! Look forward to seeing the other improvements you will make to the little den!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers