Thursday, 6 May 2010

Missy Mouse

This mouse was made from a couple of the fabrics I bought at the CS last week so actually cost me pence to make.  I used a pattern from Sew Hip magazine.

P1080638We’re going to a family party on Sunday and my nephew, who’s holding the BBQ, has a long standing nick-name of MOUSE, due  to him being quite small when at school.

We don’t normally “do” birthday pressies but I thought this door stop might bring a smile (even if she does appear to have a swollen throat, she must have caught my virus).  Why don’t these faults show up until you’ve finished and taken a photograph?

P1080678

6 comments:

  1. She's got my throat as well!

    Very cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like shaping, so don't worry, she's very cute.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuffin wrong with her, she is sweet and cheeky, by the looks of her... lol

    Mwah X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your lovley blog! Full of great ideas and inspiration.... Im in the throws of decorating you see (on a very tight budget).
    Missy mouse is adorable!
    Best regards
    Deborah {fondantkiss}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cool mouse. Well done. I love your blog. And thanks for stopping by on my one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a very cute mouse indeed.

    ReplyDelete


Followers