Saturday, 2 October 2010

Five days with friends

I’ve had a lovely little mid-week break in Devon with two of my best friends.  Unusually, none of us felt 100% (not helped by a hotel at the top of a hill and a room on the fourth floor with no lift!) so we didn’t do half as much as we had intended, nevertheless we had a wonderful time catching up, sneezing, chilling and of course,  laughing.

P1100178

P1100176

P1100199

My obligatory photographs of Steven………….

P1100233

P1100234

P1100235

P1100232

P1100221

P1100219

P1100223

P1100224

P1100227

P1100228

P1100229

P1100231

5 comments:

  1. ooh you were high up there! lovely photos, glad you enjoyed it despite your ailments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,wonderful! I would love to have a go in a hot air balloon,but get vertigo just going up a ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit to feeling a tad giddy! Was worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pictures glad you enjoyed yourself despite not feeling 100%

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bliddy nora! your such a darkhorse! I get vertiwatsit just thinking of going up the stairs! Well done honey ....... when ya gunna do the bungy jump? ...... hummmmmm

    Mwahs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete


Followers