Friday, 24 September 2010

Decorated Note Books

I’m doing really well with my Christmas hamper gifts, here’s a couple more that have cost just a fraction over 50p each. 

I bought the recycled notebooks for 50p  at a boot sale and really wish I’d bought more.  The decoupage papers were 10p a pack at the same boot sale.

P1100128

P1100169

5 comments:

  1. You are doing well! Love your new header :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, only took me about an hour to figure!! Techno I'm not :-((

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header too, AND the pieces that you've painted!
    It will be really lovely to see you at my Vintage at the Village Hall fair- you said you wanted a shop, so this is almost your request!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou SO much for your offer on the poster- you're amazing!
    The one thing that's worrying me (I'll re-phrase that: one of the things thats worrying me) is how much publicity I can get in, in such a short space of time when I've kept the stall costs low and haven't given myself much of an ad budget.
    THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete


Followers