Sunday, 14 November 2010

Christmas Fun Comp

OK, here’s a little fun competition for you.

I went to Hobbycraft today and whilst browsing I couldn’t help but notice this very nice **cough** gentleman clutching a bundle of thin dowling and with a trolley full of large white polystyrene balls, approx 5” – 6” in diameter.   Now being a nosy so and so I couldn’t help but ask him what plans he had for his balls **coughs again**

I loved his answer, which was quite a  novel idea.  Whilst chatting he told me he was an Interior Designer.

Now, here’s the fun part, put your suggestion below. (I must stress his answer was not rude and was Christmas related). I’ll pick a winner on Thursday and if by Wednesday there’s no correct answer I’ll give you a clue. This will be to tell you the third item he was buying for the finished product.

Here’s my prize, a primitive, raggy Christmas heart tittivated by me.

P1100581

13 comments:

  1. A snowball mobile maybe??
    Love the christmas wreath and can't wait to find out the correct answer.
    Happy weekend
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowmen? Fixing 2 balls together with a piece of dowel??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creating a white bauble Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a rude answer eh! oh well I suppose I will give it a go........!

    It will be like snowballs hanging like a frosty curtain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's something to do with snowballs, but would guess he's making a large snowman from all of them. What a shame we won't see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think of is a model of the solar system .... probably way off beam! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter eggs!
    Go on ya know i am right an AM SO GUNNA WIN. :D

    Or

    Polar Bear poo........ was that rood... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okey dokey, the third item he was going to buy was RED cellaphane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh red cellaphane only seems to make the puzzle harder! Sure it's obvious when you know though...
    Are we allowed another guess?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havn't got a clue...but can't wait to find out! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tis Thursday night and no correct guesses.

    The Interior Designer man had been commissioned by a company to decorate a Christmas Tree with the theme of "ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR". The three items he'd bought were to make giant toffee apples.

    I've put all who made comments into the pot and the winner is..........tah dahhhhhhhhhh
    BUMBLELLA

    Can you email your details to:-

    ghost_river2004@yahoo.co.uk

    And I'll pop it in the post for you xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers