Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Ragbags to handbags

I’m doing quite well with my Christmas crafting, here’s two handbags made from tea towels, old curtains and scraps from my stash. Not sure if you can see the pretty pink heart shaped buttons but they were £1  from Poundland.  Of course they wouldn’t be any other price would they - silly me!

I’m quite pleased with these bags. I bought a bag in my local charity shop for £1, liked the shape but not the colour, so carefully unpicked it and used the pieces as a pattern.

The blue version is for my ex brother-in-laws wife   and the pink one is for my eldest daughter.

P1100488

P1100487

5 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous! The pink floral one is my favourite of course. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, can I ask were did you get the pattern. I have seen a few similar style bags and would love to try one for myself.
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pene, it was a Primark bag from a charity shop that I unpicked and used as a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bags and the style looks very practical. You are a clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them!! Well done!!
    I really want to make a bag now : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers