Saturday, 6 November 2010

More Gifts For Under a Pound

Frugal Fanny strikes again.  I’m always on the look out for cheap gift ideas for my hampers and here’s two more.

First inspiration came from Morrison’s scented candles which had been reduced to 18p each (only the Lime fragrance though).  The following day at a rare Jumble sale in the village I picked up a box of new Habitat glass votives, 50p for four.

A little bit of tittivating from my scrap box and I have four  little gifts for 30p each.

P1100509

 

These gifts were inspired by a little craft saying I saw on the net.

The peg fairies were £1 each at a craft fair.  I would have bought more but she only had two.  The work that has gone into them is incredible, they  even have little cotton bloomers. 

The dainty little ceramic fairies were 80p each in Wilkinsons.  I removed the thin ribbon and replaced with red and white gingham.  I want to make some more as they will make nice little extras for my lovely neighbours.

P1100536

P1100520

P1100521

P1100522

6 comments:

  1. It just goes to show,you don't have to spend a lot to money on Xmas presents.Those little angels are sweet and I love the gingham ribbon...what a great idea! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Frugal Fanny ;-) Some lovely ideas there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely gifts. Im sure the recipients will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so well with your frugal gifts with the little extra special handmade touch thrown in. Some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me! I wanna come shopping with you!
    BARGAINOUS Bargains. :D
    I love the idea of the ribbon exchange what a brill idea, may have to do that meself. :)
    BTW B&B are not keen. ;) ..... lol

    Mwahs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete


Followers