Monday, 20 December 2010

Easy Peasy Fudge

I only do “easy” in life and here’s my recipes for the easiest ever yummy fudge which is ideal, not only eating yourself, but also as a  personal gift. I look out for pretty boxes/plates/dishes throughout the year - my favourite searches are the 10p boxes at car boot sales.  These are then perfect for displaying the fudge. Wrap in cellophane with a pretty bow and these are especially useful for unexpected guests or friends/neighbours who call.

White Chocolate and Cranberry Fudge

P1100740

(I halve this recipe)

3 x 375g packs white chocolate

2 x 395g tins condensed milk

1 cup icing sugar

1 cup dried cranberries

Melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water (be careful).  When melted remove from heat and add the icing sugar and cranberries.

Put in fridge overnight.

 

Chocolate and Walnut Fudge

P1100742

375 – 400g chocolate (I use half Cadbury’s and half cheapo cooking chocolate)

1  450g tub Betty Crockers rich and creamy chocolate  icing/cake frosting

Walnuts – quantity to taste

Melt the chocolate and cake icing in bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.  When melted stir in walnuts.

This fudge has many combinations, i.e. use white chocolate and a different flavour cake frosting, different nuts, cherries, cranberries, etc etc.

Place in fridge and cut into squares when cold.

 

Make yet another promise to yourself that you’ll join Slimming World in the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yummy :)
    Thanks very much. Think i'll give it a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive come back to your blog to look for this post. I made the white choc cranberry in 2010 and Im going to do it again this year. I couldnt remember , so thankyou for having it on your blog.
    Hope your well and your family.
    Adella sc cafe

    ReplyDelete


Followers