Monday, 20 December 2010

Missing in Transit

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Perhaps I'm being a little premature in panicking about a missing parcel but it contains the crochet blanket which took me..................well you know how long they take to make!

It also contained five little home-made gifts plus two gifts from another friend, I suggested I enclose them to save her postage........sighhhhhhhh

It's only gone to the next county, about one and a half hours drive away, and the ironic thing is I met my friend in Bath for a pre-Xmas meet up and told her I'd posted her present because I didn't think she'd want to carry it around all day.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11 comments:

  1. Try not to panic the post is up the swany, hopefully it'll turn up in good time. Altho it is so gorgeous if it has gone MIA it'd be understandable. Unforgiveable but understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my parcels are taking around 12 days to uk addys at the mo so fingers crossed for yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed it arrives safely - the post is soooooo slow at the moment :( Even where the weather has been fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post at the moment is complete pants!! Someone sent me a parcel 10 days ago first class and I still haven't received it. I'm sure yours will get there eventually after all how big a black hole does the post office have??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered something last week and still not arrived. Seems to be taking a week. If you think about it, the week we all had the snow there must have been millions of parcels in a backlog so they must have those plus all the new ones to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully it's just late! I have two things ordered ages ago that haven't arrived yet, everything is just delayed, I'm sure it will turn up soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. try not to fret- all my eBay parcels are still in transit almost a week after posting. Everything will arrive with the thaw (and we haven't had any mail delivered since Thursday- postie says it's too dangerous!)
    Have a really lovely Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here a parcel to us took 1 day ours to them, 8 days. Its all over the place, hmm literally! We'll cross fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fourteen days later and it's finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad it finally arrived. It's such a worry if something handmade goes missing!

    ReplyDelete


Followers