Sunday, 12 December 2010

Thrifty Birthday Gifts


Here's some little gifts I made for my friend's birthday. First a cake stand made from a pretty vintage plate and candlestick (I forgot to take a photo of the finished stand but it's the two items on the right).

A handbag charm made from vintage chandelier crystals and old china beads.


A crochet travelling rug.

A bar of Cadbury's fruit and nut tittivated with some wrapping paper and sparkly card.

I spent hardly any money, probably about £5 maximum and I had a few enjoyable hours crafting.

Forgot to say, she loved them.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous gifts that I can fully understand why your friend loved them - perfect, made with thought and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab..no wonder she loved them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic gifts no wonder your friend loved them. I love all your crochet blankets you have been making they are brilliant xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet she did. Anyone would love those.

    ReplyDelete


Followers