Don’t you just love browsing charity shops and buying other people’s impulse/unwanted buys at much reduced costs?
Take this carrier bagful of EMU cotton. It cost me £3, which I would assume, was probably almost the cost of one ball.
I have transformed this £3 bag into a generously sized blanket, pair of bootees and beanie hat for my new little great-grandson who was born just before Christmas.
My son, grand-daughter and great-grandson are travelling down from Wales this morning which means we will have five generations together today.
What a find...and what you have made from that bargain is simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time with your family. :0)
lovely colour and a real bargain!
ReplyDeletehoping that all is well with you
x
Great bargain, love the makes. :) x
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is a wonderful bargain and you have turned it into something fabulous! I bet that blanket is treasured for years to come!
ReplyDeleteKandi x