Saturday, 14 April 2012

Card Bunting

I couldn’t resist a few packets of these whilst in The Range recently, excellent value at £1.99 although I now believe, after doing an internet search for more,  they were a little underpriced.

I’m certainly no card maker but do enjoy faffing around, so using bits and pieces from my stash I came up with this for my friend’s birthday.  I punched holes in the tops and used hole reinforcements for extra strength.  I’m gift wrapping it as a sort of “DIY” bunting set so she can gather it to the length she requires.  I will enclose a separate  length of heart ribbon as well as the original bunting string, so she can choose for herself.

 

P1120897

 

P1120898

 

P1120899  

P1120900

 

P1120901

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful faffing CTC .... it looks gorgeous and I'm sure your friend will love it. Off to google my nearest Range now ! xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers