A little coat of Dulux's Pale Apple (will tie in with my lounge colour scheme you see!) plus some vintage style prints taken from an old book and cut (roughly!!) to size and voila!
Sunday, 23 August 2009
A little makeover project
I've had this miniature chest of drawers for yonks but as it didn't suit any of my colour schemes it was destined for the car booty box. Shame on me, I'd probably bought it with the intention of doing a makeover, so a makeover I did.
A little coat of Dulux's Pale Apple (will tie in with my lounge colour scheme you see!) plus some vintage style prints taken from an old book and cut (roughly!!) to size and voila!
A little coat of Dulux's Pale Apple (will tie in with my lounge colour scheme you see!) plus some vintage style prints taken from an old book and cut (roughly!!) to size and voila!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(41)
-
▼
August
(9)
- Today's boot sale was not quite the normal leisure...
- A little makeover project
- Colourful Carrots
- One of my very favourite days out is going to Coun...
- The Garden
- Why does moving house bring out the rip-off mercha...
- I had a lovely long week-end with grandaughter Ali...
- As the weather was, once again, atrocious, I took ...
- I was about 20 minutes early in picking up Alicia ...
-
▼
August
(9)

Stunning...stunning...stunning....oh Dimi your makeover is simply divine I adore it, you have such brilliant ideas and I also love your bracelet its gorgeous...quite a fruitful day my lady xxxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant makeover! Love it :-))
ReplyDeleteSuperb my dahling!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful makeover! So much nicer.
ReplyDeleteLovely bracelet, just the sort of colours I would go for as well.