Another false alarm and subsequent visit to the maternity ward meant I had Callum stay for the night. Once his pocket money had been spent (on even more fishing gear) he was bored and although he didn't say so, he wanted to go home!
Sooooooo, my usual bulging bags were almost empty but I did get a couple of bargains. I'm not a bracelet wearer but loved the colours of this one and for the grand sum of £1 I was smitten.
This has to be my bargain of the day. A lovely vintage tin, filled to the top with sewing bits and all for 50p !!!!!When you think how much just one reel of cotton is! I will take out what I need, put what's left into another container and sell it at the next boot sale. I should get my bits for free plus a little profit on the side.


I just love opening tins and boxes .... you never know what treasures are inside. I've had an old Singer box with bits and pieces in for ages and now I've got the old machine I can use them on that so I'm so glad I didn't get rid of it too quickly. x
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on the bracelet and as for the box.... BARGAIN!!
ReplyDeleteNot bulging bags but a quality selection all the same