Friday, 16 October 2009

Autumn Flowers

Whilst the leaves from the trees are gently falling to the ground the flowers still seem to be holding on to their freshness and colour.  I’m still in awe of the poppies but also, in my tiny little garden, there’s an abundance of colour.

I have almost forgotten how bare and lifeless it was when I moved here in June.

P1060393Here we are in the middle of October and my little plants are still flourishing.  Most of these are courtesy of  Morrisons, I pop one or two into my trolley when I do my weekly shopping, that way it seems less painful!

I transferred the roses from the front to the back so the deer couldn’t nibble (or should I say desecrate) them.  I actually saw them a month or so ago, I was looking out of the spare room window about 11 pm and there were two calmly trotting up the road looking for supper!  

P1070732P1070736P1070743P1070747  P1070749

P1070753 P1070750  P1070755P1070756

3 comments:

  1. Your delusional Dims....those photos aren't of your garden they are from some fabulous gardening in colour book...tut tut Dims your so silly xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THOSE FLOWER PICS!!They're not from an Alan Titchmarsh book are they?? hehehehe!!!!
    But not really!!

    Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete


Followers