I live footsteps away from a beautiful wooded copse and know there are deer because they eat my plants! However, whilst I’ve seen them in the middle of the night I’ve never seen them in the day time so was scarily surprised to see them at 10 am this morning. They had obviously been spooked out of their natural surroundings and sadly they were headed, very skittishly, towards the main road.
I desperately hope they find themselves back into the copse safely.
A BAG FOR JOSEPH?
Yet another bag, this one’s a sort of bag of many colours and is for Erica the Rebel’s birthday. Her personality is as bright as the bag so fingers crossed…………..
The ribbon rosettes were a last minute addition. I was lucky enough to win the ribbon lucky draw giveaway on Patch Fabrics and they arrived this morning. They’re gorgeous!
How lovely - we had ducks on our front lawn yesterday morning, including a Chinese mallard, and I was so excited to see them as that was unusual but I think you've beaten me!
ReplyDeleteLast week in our village someone had a wallaby in their garden. The RSPCA had quite an ordeal rescuing (sp??) it and had no idea where it came from.
ReplyDeleteWonderful ... they are getting very brave coming into built up areas .... we had a small muntjac a couple of years ago ... he must have travelled through the gardens for at least two miles and got himself lost. The RSPCA I have to say didn't want to know.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sight!
ReplyDeleteLast autumn on our early morning walk whilst going through a walkway between 2 residential roads, we spotted a deer in a small enclosed area .... a fair way from any fields ... it was a delight and unexpected. I hope it found its way back safely
How wonderful to see that and what a cute little dog you have too.
ReplyDeleteThey are sweet, almost as sweet as your doggie !!
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings
xxxxxxxxx
Good news, when walking in the copse this afternoon I saw one deer amongst the undergrowth. Hopefully they found their way back "home".
ReplyDelete