There’s times I miss a man, not very often, but this morning when I was laden with bags - I missed one. Any man would have done providing he was strong and enjoyed carrying shopping.
Anyway, back to the point of my post!
Here’s my bargains for today.
Four massive curtains for £4.00. One is in the washing machine at this very moment and I will unpick them and use the fabric. I was hoping they’d be Laura Ashley, but they’re not.
Here’s another lot of four curtains for a bargainous £1.00. I was thrilled to find these actually are Laura Ashley, they’re pinch pleated too and have the special wire hooks. They’re quite grubby and are in the washing machine queue.
I absolutely love these plates, they were £4.00 the pair.
Two good lengths (a couple of yards each + ) of cotton fabric plus some ric-rac, how could I refuse at 50p for the lot.
An amber glass candlestick for 50p, this will be a base for a cake stand.
Sadly this blow up man wasn’t man enough to carry my bags despite all of the bumpf on the box.
Next week I’m off to Devon on holiday with my girl friends and I will be blowing Mr Perfect *cough* man up and putting him in bed as a surprise for my friend who’s always looking for Mr Right.
I’ll let you know if he was worth the investment of 10p.
Two good quality spiral notebooks and pens, ripe for jazzing up, £1 the pair.
My favourite purchase of the morning, a pine two drawer unit, perfect for my cotton reels. This will have a cream paint jobbie plus some CK paper. A wonderful bargain at 50p.
Fantastic bargains, I love the wooden drawers especially. Our boot sales got rained off today, I was gutted!
ReplyDeleteSome excellent bargains - not sure about the 'perfect man' though :-D The wooden drawers will lovely tarted up.
ReplyDeleteA great haul.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't up early enough this morning to make the bootsales - must try harder next weekend.
Ooh some great things there. I especially like the little wooden unit. I don't think our car boot was on today, it was raining so I presumed it was off. It's as I was expecting as I checked the weather forecast and headed for the charity shops yesterday to make up for it so i wasn't too disappointed!
ReplyDeleteGreat buys - well done!
ReplyDeleteJayne
Love all your bargains! Like the idea for the cake stand using the candlestick.Have a great time in Devon. :o)
ReplyDeleteDon't be blowing up any old man honey, you must make sure you clean off that plug bit, you never know who has had their lips round it before you!
ReplyDeleteIts better to be safe than sorry. ;D
Great finds AGAIN... Mwah XXXXXXXXXX
Beautiful floral plates... victorian?
ReplyDeleteAnd floral curtains!
You have a great eye for finding lovely treasures at bargain price!
DEBBIE MOSS