Thursday, 16 September 2010

Play blocks

Inspired by my favourite shabby chic shop in Salisbury, I have been on the look out for wooden play blocks and recently found a large bag full in a charity shop for £1.

I used some scrappy papers and letters left over from my dad’s scrap book project and I intend to paint/distress the remainder.  That’s for another day though!

These will be going, with other items,  into my £3 limit Xmas hampers.  They will have cost me just a few pence to make. 

 

P1100086

P1100096

P1100081  

P1100094

6 comments:

  1. Clever you, such a simple fab idea and the possibilities are endless!
    Now I want some bricks, can you believe little man doesn't have any of this sort.
    Oh well another CS run for Me I guess ;)

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very clever idea...you'll be having us all out looking for play blocks now! They look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant idea. I may have to copy... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job we're all scattered around the country - think the CS's will be running out of blocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dims they look amazing ...you are so creative ...I just love them, do a tute on SCC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a clever lass, full of ideas.

    ReplyDelete


Followers