Saturday, 12 March 2011

Charity Shop Therapy

T’was a double whammy for the charity shop this week, I took two large bags of goodies for them and came out with two large bags of goodies for moi!

Would you like to see my treasures?

I love this  pretty rose posy bowl, in perfect condition too.

P1100880

P1100882

Some more vintage Enid Blyton books, again in lovely condition with dust jackets and no scribbles either.  I need to progress with a bookcase project to house them in.

P1100879

I couldn’t resist this mirror/trinket box.  Did I need it? No, have I anywhere to put it? No, did that stop me buying it? Obviously not!

P1100885

6 comments:

  1. just SO love the rose bowl, and it's SO you!
    have a good weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and it goes perfectly with the cup and saucers a lovely lady gave me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Enid Blyton stories! And that mirror is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds especially the little mirror! Hope you have found a nice 'home' for it. What are you going to keep in the drawers I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's on a window sill, not sure about me drawers yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is what I call charity shop therapy!
    I've got those Enid Blyton's, love the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete


Followers