Monday, 21 March 2011

Tea towel 2 apron

I bought a pretty tea towel in Laura Ashley’s 25% off event and have made it into an apron which my daughter is giving to a friend for her birthday. (Spot the canny daughter and soft touch mother here?).

A little pink spotty fabric and a couple of heart shaped buttons later………….

(I’ve re-vamped it, daughter can iron it!!).

 

P1100936

P1100932

P1100937

5 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! What a clever idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Your daughter's friend will love it. I made a cushion cover out of two CK dusters.Well they're much too pretty to use as dusters! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's worked so well.
    Re the mirror... I think I'll have to post a pic of my other one. That's an unusual shape as well. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for popping over to my blog your comment is lovely and very much appreciated thanx so much x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely conversion there Dimi

    ReplyDelete


Followers