Sunday, 22 May 2011

Nest of Tables & Magazine Rack Makeover

I bought this nest of tables from Ebay, again not one of my better purchases.  Don’t you wonder at some people’s idea of “good condition” ?    It wasn’t  really a problem as I was going to paint it anyway – just as well eh?

Before:

P1100918

P1100916

After:

Two coats of a combined primer/undercoat, two coats of Laura Ashley’s Ivory eggshell later.

Oooh and not forgetting the wallpaper insert, I think it was a Laura Ashley £1 remnant roll but can’t really remember.

P1110192 

Remember the £4 magazine rack I bought on my trip to Hungerford?

P1110030

 

Same treatment given to match the nest of tables.

P1110211

10 comments:

  1. wow these look fabulous! Well done :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great transformation, especially the tables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them both..you are the makeover queen! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just shows what you can do with a pot of paint, lovely job well done
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I love what you have done and love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tables. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look wonderful, love the wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy scrummy - your makes look fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh they both look fantastic. You can take anything and make it look totally fab. I am OK (thanks for asking on my blog) still get days where it hits me all over again like a bolt from the blue. Hope you are OK too xxxxxxx


    BTW blogger won't let me comment on any ones blog so hope this works!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and your makeovers are lovely. Ive just bought a nest of tables and I think they are exactly the same ones! If I can do half as good a job as you have Ill be happy, they look great.

    ReplyDelete


Followers