Thursday, 10 September 2009

Lounge Makeover - part two!

This should have been in the other posting but I couldn't juggle the photographs in the right place.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this putting up photographs annoys me, I thought I'd done it the right way round, i.e. first last or is it last first? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , blow it, it can stay as it is. If anyone knows how to shuffle pics around PLEASE let me know xx

Some "before" photographs.





And one I forgot to put on the other post, the second cane chair with another crochet cushion and Claire's lovely union jack cushion.


1 comment:

  1. The only way I do it is copy and paste where I want them, Good luck I bet someone explains far better than me. You have some lovely things, I especially love, adore, the F&M baketware, Me very jellious. I saw a couple in a CS for a tenner, I so wished I had snapped them up

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete


Followers