Thursday, 24 September 2009

Draught Excluder Number Two

I like this one! It's not often I make something myself and really like it, but I do like this one!

I wanted this to match the bunting that I had made for Jane last year (see piccie below) but had so little of the fabric left that once again did a patchwork jobbie - it does sort of tie in with the bunting, if you look carefully!

I have a feeling that Erica the Rebel is going to be jealous and want this one too - but I have a plan. I'm going to give Jane hers and when E the R's bottom lip drops because she thinks she's losing out, I'll wait a few minutes and produce hers. She surely can't sulk then, can she?



6 comments:

  1. Ooh that is seriously lovely!! Such a pretty mix of fabrics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats beautiful Dimi, i love it, well done again! how do you manage to do it so quickly!

    I love EtheR already. Hahaha.
    :-)

    Squillions of these and these (((()))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! What a lovely combination of fabrics!! Great idea to co-ordinate it with the bunting!

    Sharon XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, well done you, so pretty. I love the patchwork and the coordinating it with the scrumptious bunting :)

    Now then, I have realised the yummy fabric you sent was LA, very norty, wouldn't you make use of it for your lovely new GD, I do love it and it is very MaryPoppins but really want to know you definately shall have no more use from it before I cut into it ;)

    Can't wait, I have many projects in mind, little tote, covering a lampsahde, framing a little, cushion, bunting, laundry bag and little rug :)

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous set, I really do love the way you've finished off the ends with the flowers...you have such lovely taste in things and put fabrics and colours together so beautifully, another triumph from Dimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look - it's a bliddy draught excluder - that's all (mumble, mumble - must be a woman thing......)

    ReplyDelete


Followers