Saturday, 3 July 2010

Crochet bag

Sometimes, only sometimes, I surprise myself and whilst it’s not perfect, I’m pretty pleased with myself.  It’s turned out quite big and baggy and to be honest, it would go out of shape if it held any heavy shopping so it’s going to live on a corner bedstead in my bedroom.  It’ll be ideal for my smalls………….actually, that’s a trade descriptions offence………I mean bigs.

I’d seen the bag on Attic24’s blog quite a while ago and here’s my attempt!

P1090473

 

P1090470

4 comments:

  1. Looks good, well done - I like the combination of colours you have chosen. I know some people have lined their bags to make them stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a fab bag, i think it's way to good to be used for your smalls :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crotchet bag and what a fab idea for the Christmas bags, you are indeed organised my dear.

    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete


Followers