Thursday, 15 July 2010

My daughter’s birthday present

Her present was Initially inspired by our recent visit to John Lewis and lots of oooohs and aahhhs at their picnic range.

Hopefully she’ll love the Cath Kidston cool bag purchased in preference to the JL version due to them having matching fabric.  The bag is a very generous size and I’ve managed to fit quite a few goodies in including two bottles of wine.

 

P1090566

 

Here’s the P–I-C-N-I-C bunting I’ve made.

 

P1090559

Some little extras to go inside.

 

P1090560

 

And a cutlery roll, I managed to find some baby blue cutlery to match.

P1090567

 

P1090569

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is so lovely and the cutlery roll is gorgeous, as is the bunting.....
    Well done honey, she will love it.
    Mwahs XxXxXxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl and how clever are you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pressie!! Fantastic idea, you clever clogs!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is lucky, they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely present - lucky daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just going to love that .... clever mum x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant present!
    Kath
    x

    ReplyDelete


Followers