Thursday, 10 June 2010

Naughty but Nice Apron

Here’s the “order” my youngest daughter placed when she saw the apron I’d made for my sister.

This was a NEXT tea towel and the design is so apt!

If you see someone intently studying tea towel designs, it’ll be me!

Just a few tweaks, ties, Patch ribbon, frills and here we are!

P1090098

P1090099

5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely apron! Just been having a catch up - America looked insane - all that fast travelling etc. If I ever 'do' america it would be in one of those Winibago's over 6 or 12 months!

    I hope your Robin stays, they are very teritorial. We once had one keep visiting my tiny yard because there was a miror at one end - he must have thought it was another RObin and spent hours each day defending his patch!

    Kath
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely apron and loving your new header photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's from the Venetian Hotel in Vegas lala, I loved the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juicy, a winnibago's ok if you have a man to drive, or should I say reverse!

    ReplyDelete


Followers