The robin’s eggs have hatched and the parents are constantly bringing food to the little ones.
I love robins - we have some nesting somewhere in our garden - parents have been very busy.
Oh how lovely, we have robins in our garden as well, just not quite sure where they are nesting.
I love the way they pose for the camera! Kathx
I love watching birds! They are such dutiful parents.thanks for stopping by!gail
Lovely pics Wendle, I've sent the link to an artist friend who's asked me for some robin photo's.
I love robins - we have some nesting somewhere in our garden - parents have been very busy.
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely, we have robins in our garden as well, just not quite sure where they are nesting.
ReplyDeleteI love the way they pose for the camera!
ReplyDeleteKath
x
I love watching birds! They are such dutiful parents.
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by!
gail
Lovely pics Wendle, I've sent the link to an artist friend who's asked me for some robin photo's.
ReplyDelete