Wednesday, 23 June 2010

“E” by gum’s gone

As Andy Pandy and Teddy sang, “time to go home”……….so our week came to an end today.  I took “e” to Bournemouth station but not before we had a quickie, last minute, visit to the gardens and sea front.

Up, up and away………

 

P1090344

P1090343

 

A lovely way to watch Wimbledon via large screen in Bournemouth Gardens.

P1090322

A couple of beach shots taken from the Pier.

P1090332

P1090333  

P1090334

P1090335

P1090336

Byeeeeeee “e” xxxx  

8 comments:

  1. Will you please stop posting photos of such lovely places especially the seaside as you is making me extremely jealous ;-) Glad you had a lovely time with your friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah this brings back memories of my trip there with mum and sis this exact time last year! We stayed in one of the hotels on the cliffs looking on the beach, it was fab. Mudeford is my fave place of all time and I want to live in a hut. It's a bummer that they cost more than me house LOL! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the umbrellas, so colourful and LOVE the beach huts, love them, gorgeous photos Dimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! is that huge TV screen always there?
    Love the photo's as always - for an Island nation, you don't half make me feel a long way from the coast!

    Kath
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. JF, it's the first time I've seen it so I would assume it is just for Wimbledon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. I especially love the horses on the merry go round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi- love the pics- seems quite strange seeing places that you know so well on someone else's post, it's like "oh I'd really like to go there" and then you realise you do...frequently!

    Henny says thanks for joining in and yes, she'd love to do a book-signing, (it'd certainly beat me working!!)

    Have a lovely weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello!
    LOVELY pics!! Was hoping to visit Bournemouth this summer!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment too! Have a fantastic weekend hun x
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete


Followers