Sunday, 8 August 2010

By-Gone Days

I had a friend staying for the week-end and we spent a wonderful few hours at By-Gone Days which was held at Brooklands Farm, South Gorley, Fordingbridge, on Saturday and Sunday.

P1090734

Monies raised went to Salisbury Hospitalcare, Royal British Legion Women’s Section and Alzheimers Society. All wonderful causes.

My favourite place is the huge barn which is filled with bric a brac and books, plus another barn with crafts.

That’s a lovely rucksack on that lady’s back!

P1090736

P1090738 P1090740

P1090752

P1090755

P1090765

P1090767

Want to see my treasures?

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this little heater which will live in my garden and what a bargain at £3.

P1090771

A Faberge (I wish) egg for 50p.

P1090775 A pretty little plate for 20p.

P1090779

Six unusual blue glass mugs for £2. (As if I need MORE mugs).

P1090786

Vintage books for £1.20.

P1090787

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that heater - £3!!! I bet you are a very happy bunny with your goodies!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys, especially that heater!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day out! Love your finds, and would have loved to have been there myself!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day out ... I love the flowerpot men and what great bargains ... that heater will look lovely in your garden x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely bargains and what a super way to spend a sunday, i love your little plate and that heater is just fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that heater. What a blinking bargain! well done on your finds yer lucky bugger! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That heater is stunning...never thought I'd say that about a blummin heater lol but it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect day out...the heater is cute. Some good bargains to be had by the sounds of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bugger, i want that heater! I need that heater! Stunning honey, ya lucky fing you.
    Mwahs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend is spitting blood too because she found it and said she couldn't take it back on the train so I rescued it instead. Well a wummans gotta do what a wummans gotta do! xx

    ReplyDelete


Followers