Friday, 13 August 2010

Charity shop lovelies

Have you ever gone to buy something, changed your mind,  put it down and then thought “fiddlesticks” (or something similar) I wished I’d bought it?  Well I did,  BUT…… when I went back today it was still there.  So, these are the objects of desire, vintage enamel and priced at £3 each piece.  They’ve been beautifully painted and are perfect colours for my lounge.

P1090853

Here they are in situ.  If I buy any more junk treasures they'll be no room left on the dresser. 

P1090856

I also bought this sweet little table, it’s already had one coat of paint and needs another to finish it nicely.  I don’t have a place for this so it’ll live in the shed/wendy house until I win the lottery and move.  Oooh almost forgot, this was £3 too.

P1090854

Not a bad little haul for £9 eh?

3 comments:

  1. Better than I did today...I spent a little bit too much on some cup, saucers and plates to make up a set..only to discover when I got home that although they are the same pattern, they are slightly different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent CS haul - I've not found anything good recently :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo drool droool droool, i love em! and your dresser looks fab, can i come and have a nosey around your home? haha

    ReplyDelete


Followers